WHY HIRE A MANAGED SERVICES COMPANY:
• COST BREAKDOWN • INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE • HOW TO AVOID RISK
The IT industry is constantly changing. Let Five Nines support you and your team by providing you free downloadable tools you can utilize to be successful.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THIS DOWNLOAD
MANAGED SERVICES COMPANY VS. IN-HOUSE HIRES
Save Money By Using A Managed Services Company
Your own team of individuals can cost up to $264,000 annually.
• field engineer: $62,000
• account manager: $42,000
• systems ENGINEER: $67,000
• support desk ENGINEER: $26,000
• network ENGINEER: $67,000
*based on average salaries obtained from indeed.com, does not account for employee benefits, software, or equipment
Rely On A Team Of Experts To Provide Uptime
Managed IT Services Companies are experts with training & certifications in a variety of areas.
Microsoft, Dell, Nimble Storage, VMware, Storage Craft, Citrix, Cisco, ZixCorp, and many more.
New technology is always attractive, but Managed Service Companies are implementing only the most reliable which internally requires:
Training, Funding, Time, Technology, Resources, and Strategy.
A Single Gate Keeper Can Escalate Risk, Let A Team Protect You
A team with a pool of resources and proven processes such as:
Developed Career Paths, Assume All Risk, Top Talent, Continuous Education, Nonstop Support, Proven Management Structure.
Few professionals are experts in all areas. No individual can be available 24/7. Thinking about hiring an internal staff? You may be asking:
• How do I plan and budget for their continuing education? • How can I attract top talent?
• Will I be in charge of management? • What if they want to use PTO, who is going to cover our IT needs?
• What if they decide to move on? Who will support us in the interim?
Brought to you by Five Nines. For the full infographic to share with your team, fill out the form above.